Mowi’s specially designed salmon barbeque was built in 2010 to support local fundraising initiatives. The ‘grab and go’ trailer is inspected, approved and permitted by the Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) and includes:
- Large cast iron grills
- Two fridges
- Four sinks
- Built in storage cabinets
- 10 x 20 tent cover
- 35 gallons of heated water
- 30 square feet of prep area
- 45 square feet of serving space
- Power choice - wall or generator
Can we help?
Since 2011, the Mowi salmon barbeque has cooked up $168,000 of support for local charities on Vancouver Island.
Mowi receives applications for BBQ events for charities and societies located between the Comox Valley and Port Hardy in February each year.